The prices are per apartment and per day (for 2 persons and a stay of 7 days).
During the main tourist season, stays are only possible from Saturday to Saturday. In any case, do not hesitate to request a personalized offer, in which, where possible, we will take into account your particular needs.
During high season, the price for Apartment Milandura starts from 4 people.
All prices include:
VAT, water, heating, electricity, outdoor private parking, bed linen with weekly change, towels with weekly change, bathrobes for saunas, bio sauna, Finnish sauna and infrared sauna, outdoor Jacuzzi with mountain view, WI-FI connection, ski/bike room with a ski boot dryer, washing machine/dryer.
The prices do not include the local tourist tax of 1.65 Euro per person (over 14 years old) per day. The price will change on November 2023.
- Children from 0 to 2 years: 25 Euro per day
- Children from 2 to 10 years: 40 Euro per day
- Children from 10 to 14 years: 55 Euro per day
- Over 14 years: 70-80 Euro per day
Delivery of fresh milk, eggs, bread or local organic products, breakfast on request, oven, baby cot and baby chair.
Reservation and confirmation deposit:
The reservation becomes binding upon the payment of the agreed deposit (40%) and a written confirmation from our side. The deposit can be paid by bank transfer to:
Bank: Raiffeisen Val Badia
Final payment is due 10 days before the arrival.
The accommodation bill can be paid in the following methodes:
- in cash, for total amounts of less than 1999.00 Euro, within the day of arrival;
- by bank transfer (in this case, the entire payment for your stay must be paid 7 days before the arrival);
Unforeseen circumstances may always happen and a cancellation is unpleasant for both parties. The right of withdrawal is not provided by the "Consumer Code". Nevertheless, we offer the following cancellation terms:
- if the cancellation is communicated 90 days before arrival,the deposit will be transfer to a future trip (within one calendar year);
- if the cancellation is communicated between 90 and 30 days before arrival: 40% of the total price is charged;
- if the cancellation is communicated between 30 and 7 days before arrival: 70% of the total price is charged;
- less than 7 days before arrival, late arrivals: 100% of the total price is charged;
In case of late arrival, early departure or smaller number of guests, the total price of the reservation will be billed.
Check-in and check-out:
Check-in: between 4 p.m. and 9 p.m. (after 9 p.m. only upon prior agreement).
Check-out: before 10 a.m.
We recommend you to contact your insurance company and insure your journey against cancellation, early termination or late arrival.
Pets are not allowed.
Smoking is not allowed in the apartments and in the whole house.
Guests are kindly requested not to invite friends or relatives, staying in other establishmentsm to their apartment without informing the management.
We ask our guests to take good care of the high quality furniture and the fine textiles in our house. Any damage to the property or its appliances will be charged.